We always pack goods properly and have a trusting cooperation with our logistics partners, who ensure that in the vast majority of cases the goods are delivered safely to you. However, should you discover or suspect a damage occurred during transportation, it is important that you note it on the waybill immediately.
Therefore, always inspect the goods for any transport damage upon delivery.
In the event of a transport damage, we will ask you to contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- If the pallet / box looks a bit compressed, you must sign the waybill with reservations - it is very important that you get a copy of this or a picture, which you can send to us, so we can document the reservations to the distributor.
- If the packaging of the pallet / box looks fine, but not when unpacking, you must contact us within 8 days, so we have the opportunity to take it as a concealed transport damage. If the 8 days from the delivery date are exceeded, we can not treat the damage. In this situation, you must be aware that the freight damage is more difficult to get approved, as there is a signed waybill.
In both situations we need:
- Pictures of the damage of the pallet / box(es) - maybe of the product without packaging.
- Which item is damaged as well as item number
- Shipping number
- Invoice number (eg. 122104)
- Date of delivery
- Description of the damage
NOTE! Sebra cannot be held responsible for damages that have occurred during transport between the retailer and the end consumer.